AnHui TianKang (Group)Shares Co.,Ltd Bimetal thermometer with remote transmission is the integration of BI metal thermometer and thermocouple (resistance), which can not only meet the needs of the temperature measurement in field, but also meet the demand for long-distance transmission. It is able to directly measure the temperature of liquid, steam and gas and solid surface within the range of -80℃~+500℃.
Bimetal thermometer with remote transmission Main technical parameters
1.Nominal diameter of dial:100,150
2.Thermal response time:≤40s
4.Thermocouple; I , 1.5℃; II, 2.5℃
5. Thermal resistance: A, + ( 0.15+0.005 ItI)
B, ±(0.30+0.005 ItI)
6. Protection level：IP55
Bimetal thermometer with remote transmission Shape and dimension
Bimetal thermometer with remote transmission Model and specifications
Bimetal thermometer with remote transmission Note
1) thermocouple I and thermal resistance A are ordered according to the agreement.
2)The other material for protective tube is ordered according to the agreement.
Bimetal thermometer with remote transmission Notice for model selection
2) Graduation of thermocouple (resistance)
3) Precision grade of thermocouple (resistance)
4) Precision grade of bimetallic thermometer
5) Range of temperature measurement
6) Installation and fixation form
7) Material of the protective tube
8) Length or insertion length
Example A: Bimetallic thermometer with thermocouple axial type,model E and grade I, temperature measurement range 0~400℃,active screw thread M27×2, protective tube 316, insertion length 300mm. WSSE-401 0~400℃ I=300 I grade protective tube 316.